Drake University is one of the most popular and recognized institutions for Midwest higher learning. This private and midsized university is located in Des Moines. They offer the large institution’s resources and benefits and numerous advantages of close personal relationships and intimate class sizes.
Follow Step by step
- Reason for TIAA CREF Registration
- TIAA CREF Drake Account – Registration Process
- TIAA CREF Drake Account – Login Process
Reason For TIAA CREF Registration
It is much easier to register or sign-up to the Alumni Community of Drake University and access your account. Now, the users can access a complete set of features not found earlier within the online alumni. You should verify and identify yourself for accessing this set of available features. This process will safeguard you and other community or alumni users from contacting fellow members or anonymizing the posted items.
You can utilize the following advantages for registering a TIAA CREF Drake account:
- Users can automatically fill the event forms and even other available forms without any hassle.
- Directly submit the class notes.
- Update or modify your contact or personal information.
You can register or log in as a guest only for filling the forms, and other features will not be available for access. Moreover, after a certain period, your guest account will be automatically deleted.
TIAA CREF Drake Account – Registration Process
The Students should need a valid member ID or Drake ID number for logging into the Student’s Drake web portal. It will assist you in TIAA CREF best performing funds for any administrative functions and also retrieve or recover your personal information. For registering a TIAA CREF Drake account, you need to meet any one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Any graduation or degree from Drake University.
- A former student of Drake university should have registered for any of the classes (Time frame: Last five semesters).
- The current student should register for the current term classes.
TIAA CREF Drake Account – Login Process
Find below the instructions for logging into your TIAA CREF Drake account for your reference:
- Open up a web browser and visit the Drake University official website or Login page using the Campus Link.
- Input your 9-digit Member ID or Drake ID number. This will be your account username and starts with “000”. If you are not aware of your Member ID or Drake ID number, please contact the Drake (TIAA CREF) Support Team for further assistance.
- Your account password will be automatically configured based on your Date of Birth in the below format: MM#DD#YYYY.
- For example, your Date of Birth is 22nd March 1990, and then the pre-defined account password will be Mar22#1990.
- The account password must be case-sensitive. Ensure that the Caps lock is not turned while accessing your Drake account.
- Users can also access the Drake Password Manager website to browse & locate a new solid and secure password.
If you are experiencing any login issues, you can contact the TIAA CRED Drake Support Team for further assistance. It is also possible to retrieve your Drake account username or password from the Drake University official website. After logging into your Drake account, you can easily customize your persona.